Social Media Marketing
£395 per month
If you are a small-medium sized business looking to grow sales, reduce marketing spend and/or increase brand exposure and you’re currently not using social media to its fullest potential you’re definitely missing out.
Utilising Social Media effectively will allow you to achieve growth and recognition and allow you the chance to not only tell the world how awesome you are, but showcase your working environment, products, offers and so much more AND have those messages received by a targeted, captive audience, people who are likely interested in what you’ve got to say!
See below for the full process, but essentially it works like this;
- I create/optimise profiles for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram.
- We decide on a monthly cycle of content creation – I mimic your tone/personality etc.
- I create 5 targeted audience profiles making sure the people seeing your posts are most likely to engage with you.
- I create a monthly amount of posts to be used across all 4 platforms.
- I do NOT entirely take over your social media existence but WILL monitor engagement and make necessary adjustments to maximise potential.
- I give you a monthly report showing you all the stats you need to see.
Get started with Social Media Marketing. Includes profile and tracking setup for Facebook, as well as content generation for Social Media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Recommended Campaign Length: 12 Months
- Profiles Setup: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn (or optimisation if already active)
- Number Of Posts Per Month: 8 (published on Facebook, Cross-posted on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
Maximum Boosts Per Month: 8 (content will run as sponsored posts with placements on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and Facebook’s Audience Network)
- Available Objectives: Page Promotion, Brand Awareness, Traffic, Engagement, Lead Generation
- Number of Hyper-targeted Audiences: Up to 5
***Please note, this Social Media Monthly Package does not include paid promotions budget for boosted posts. We recommend an additional minimum of £200.00 for the purposes of boosting posts.
- Facebook is the biggest social media network that sits at 2.2 billion monthly active users
- Over 50 million businesses are activated on the Social Network giant, with higher relevancy for professionals in LinkedIn
- More than 450 million people shop on Social Media networks every single day
SOCIAL MEDIA ASSESSMENT
We audit your client’s social media pages and give initial recommendations to improve their visibility.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLAYBOOK CREATION
The tone of voice to use, the products to talk about, and the brand persona will be established here. This will contain the audience profile and projected reach and results of the boosted posts based on the given budget.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT PLAN AND CALENDAR CREATION
The playbook will be updated every month to serve as a calibration tool and includes the content roadmap and calendar.
PAGE AND BOOSTED POST MONITORING
Your pages will be checked every day for comments and messages. Facebook ads will run throughout the campaign cycle.
SOCIAL MEDIA INSIGHTS
Monthly Reports include analysis of the cycle’s results and recommendations for the next cycles.
Below are the key access requirements we need to effectively start the campaign. Here are the access requirements:
- Employee access to Facebook Business Manager (if available)
- Admin Access to Facebook Page (if already existing)
- Advertiser Access to Facebook Ad Account
- LinkedIn Company Page Access
- Twitter Credentials
- Brand Guidelines (if any)
- Product or Service Photos (if any)
WHAT CAMPAIGNS ARE PROHIBITED FROM RUNNING ADS ON FACEBOOK?
Facebook is very strict when it comes to their ad policies. Businesses that promote the following products and services are not allowed to run sponsored content:
- Tobacco products and related paraphernalia
- Illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs
- Unsafe supplements, as determined by Facebook in its sole discretion.
- Weapons, ammunition, or explosives
- Adult products or services, except for family planning and contraception
- Spy cams, mobile phone trackers or other hidden surveillance equipment
- Promotion of payday loans, paycheck advances or any other short-term loan
- intended to cover someone’s expenses until their next payday
- Promotion of business models offering quick compensation for little investment, including multilevel marketing opportunities
- Financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency
CAN WE DO A CAMPAIGN WITHOUT DOING ADS ON FACEBOOK?
With Facebook’s algorithm update, content from pages will reach fewer people. You will most likely not get the business objectives you are looking for if you depend purely on organic results. A minimum budget of £200 per month is recommended for the campaign.
I WANT TO CHECK ALL POSTS BEFORE THEY GET PUBLISHED. CAN I DO THAT?
You will be able to see all the posts before publishing starts. You need to request for revisions to the posts before the cycle starts, otherwise, revisions may not be entertained. Moreover, posts that are approved beyond their scheduled publishing date may not be published.
I WANT TWO DIFFERENT FACEBOOK PAGES FOR MY WEBSITE. HOW MUCH WILL THAT BE?
Only one Facebook page will be managed for each social media management package bought. If you would like to have us manage several Facebook pages, please purchase a package for each.
I DON’T HAVE A FACEBOOK PIXEL. WHY SHOULD I HAVE IT INSTALLED IN MY WEBSITE?
The Facebook Pixel collects data from your website. Data pulled from this tool can help identify the best audience for your campaign. You can even create custom audiences for retargeting. Your reports may also contain additional information, such as: Website referrals from Facebook, Top website URLs, and Top Social Media Sources.
I WANT MY CAMPAIGN TO GO VIRAL. CAN YOU HELP ME?
We believe social media marketing must drive business goals, not vanity metrics. Our methodology targets the right audience with the right creatives to ensure your business is always top-of-mind when consumers want to buy a service or product.
DO YOU DO COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT?
No, we do not. However, the product does contain auto-responders and we will monitor your messages to make sure that every user is given immediate attention.
WE ARE HESITANT TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO OUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. WILL YOUR TEAM BE ABLE TO ACCESS SENSITIVE INFORMATION?
We do not require the username and password of your personal profile. We will simply request for access to your Facebook page which doesn’t require us to get your credentials. In fact, logging into other users’ profiles is highly discouraged since this can cause the profile to be locked.
WHAT IF I WANT TO CANCEL?
For cancellations, let your project manager know and we will finish the cycle that you paid for. If you won’t be removing our access to your assets within 3 months of cancellation, we will manually disconnect our assets from your accounts on Facebook.
I ONLY APPROVED 2 POSTS FOR THIS CYCLE. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY PAID PROMOTIONS BUDGET?
We will use up the monthly budget, regardless of how many posts were published. If the budget we spend is different from the declared allocated budget, we’ll include how much the ad used in the reports.
WHERE ARE THE DEFAULT FACEBOOK TRACKING PIXELS SETUP?
These are setup on the your ad account.