Google PPC (Pay Per Click) is a strategy in which you can bid on keywords in the search engines.
Google PPC is an great service when:
- Your SEO might not have kicked in yet
- Your Local SEO area may be very competitive
- You want to bid on additional keywords or a competitor’s brand name
By running Google PPC ads, you can get clicks to your website by paying a small fee per keyword. These payments come out of a pre-set budget, and once it’s gone it’s gone.
Our paid search promise:
- Transparent communication
- Lowest cost per click per industry standard
- Monthly performance reporting
- Ongoing campaign optimisation
- Google certified team of experts
- No lengthy contracts
- You set the monthly budget
- Custom landing pages that convert
- Monthly reporting
How Google Ads Work:
Imagine you’re a finance recruiter in Leeds and someone types in “finance recruiter in Leeds” into Google…
With PPC, your listing appears at the top of the result as a “sponsored ad” and the searcher clicks on your result.
You pay for the click and you now have a chance to convert your website visitor into a new customer.